Join our Team!
Why We Believe What We Believe
If you have ever stayed at a hotel, then you know that some of the most important aspects of your stay included a clean and comfortable room; good food served in a reasonable time; and warm, friendly hotel staff that made you feel welcomed and “at home.” If they did their job properly, then you wanted to come back and stay at that hotel again and you probably even told your friends and family about how enjoyable your stay was. It truly became “your home away from home.”
The secret to making sure that good customer service happens time and time again starts with you, the employee, and us the company. We are committed to making sure that you are provided with great “internal customer service” so that you can provide great “external customer service” to our valued Guests who choose us over many other hotels and motels.
- Taber, AB - Line Cooks, Food & Beverage Server, Front Desk Agent, Kitchen Helper & Housekeeping/Room Attendants
- High River, AB - Part-time Banquet Server, Line Cooks, Housekeepers and Restaurant Servers
- Pincher Creek, AB- Room Attendants, Line Cooks, Food & Beverage Server, 2 Front Desk Agents, Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper & Housekeeping/Room Attendants, Kitchen Helper
- Brooks, AB - Room Attendants, Line Cooks
- Cranbrook, BC - Line Cooks
- Saskatoon, SK - Line Cooks and Housekeepers
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com