We're Pet Friendly
The Heritage Inn Hotels & Convention Centres (excluding the Heritage Inn & Suites) are pet friendly! Our properties are certified pet friendly by Pets Can Stay. Pet friendly guest rooms are subject to availability. Advance reservations for pet friendly guest rooms must be made by contacting the hotel directly prior to arrival.
We welcome guests traveling with small dogs subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Small dogs are those weighing under 22.68 kilos or 50 pounds.
- Dogs exceeding the weight limit and any other animals may be allowed at the General Manager’s discretion. Please contact the General Manager prior to making the reservation.
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
- There is a charge of $20.00 per pet per night to a maximum of $100.00 per stay (plus applicable taxes).
- Maximum number of pets allowed per guest room cannot exceed 2 pets.
- Upon check-in guests with pets are required to sign our waiver, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel’s pet policy.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or crated while in public areas.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room or suite unless crated.
- Keep pets out of food & beverage outlets or in pool, atrium or fitness areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Please respect other hotel guests by preventing noise or any other disturbances by the pet.
- Guests are required to contact the front desk to arrange a convenient time for housekeeping to service their room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.