Explore the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre and #MYBADLANDS!
Use our full-service hotel in Taber as your base for an exciting hands-on day of exploring the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre in Coaldale, Alberta - a short 20-minute drive away from the hotel! Book the Birds of Prey Get-A-Way Package available at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Taber this summer, package prices for 2 adults and 2 children starting as low as $129.00 + applicable fees & taxes*.
Our summer package includes:
• One night accommodation in a Standard Guest Room
• Hot breakfast and a 10% discount voucher for meals eaten at Seasons Cafe & Eatery
• One day Family admission to the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre
• A $25 Petro Canada gas card to help you explore the Town of Taber, Town of Coaldale and the Canadian Badlands
Reserve the package online or call the hotel toll-free 1-888-888-4374 to book your family adventure today!
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- Transportation to and from the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre is not included.
- *Package rate based on 2 Adults and 2 Children in an Elite Guest Room, applicable fees and taxes not included in the price. Package subject to availability, conditions may apply and cannot be combined with another offer.
- Family admission to Alberta Birds of Prey Centre - up to 2 Adults or Seniors (age 60+) and 2 Youth (age 6-17) or Children (age 3-5)
- Package available to book until September 2, 2018, valid credit card required at time of booking to hold reservation.
- Package reservations must be cancelled within 24 hours prior to the day of your arrival for full refund. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- Choose a breakfast item from a select menu served in the restaurant; the breakfast vouchers have no cash value and are non-refundable.
- One (1) $25 Petro Canada gift card provided at check-in time per Birds of Prey Get-a-Way package reservation.
Photo shared by Travel Alberta.