SASKATOON EXPERIENCE PASS
Here's how it works:
1) Request the pass when booking your stay at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Saskatoon. Call the hotel directly at 306-665-8121 or toll-free 1-888-888-4374 and ask to reserve the special 'SEPP' package. The 'SEPP' package includes a hot breakfast at the hotel in our on-site restaurant, Seasons Cafe & Eatery.
2) Upon check-in at the hotel, receive your Experience Pass, you'll get one pass for each night that you stay.
3) Take your Experience Pass to any of the businesses listed on the inside to redeem for a great Saskatoon experience (each pass may be redeemed for one offer).
4) Be sure to fill out the contact form on your passes - your name and email address if you wish to receive further communication from Tourism Saskatoon. Don't worry, you can unsubscribe at any time.
The Experience Pass and associated offers will be available to visitors from May 6 - October 6, 2017.
1) The Experience Pass is subject to availaibility.
2) The 'SEPP' offer is subject to room availability. Special conditions per hotel may apply. Contact the hotel directly for more information.
5) The offer is not available for corporate, convention, group, or long-term bookings that are not considered a "leisure" visit.
6) The pass cannot be requested via online booking engines such as hotel website, Expedia or Booking.com, call the hotel at 1-888-888-4374 to book this deal.
7) 'SEPP' package rate is based on single/double occupancy, additional person charge applies. This package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Guests can choose a breakfast item from a select menu served in the restaurant; the breakfast voucher has no cash value.
Enjoy your choice of any one of the offers listed below. Please take this pass directly to your chosen event or attraction to redeem.
PotashCorp Children's Festival of Saskatchewan (June 3 - 6) - Four "Festival Passes" for the Children's Festival! Good for any one day of the Festival. Includes admission to all performances and venues. Tickets are required by all patrons aged 2 and up. (Children under 2 are free!). Value $40
SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival (June 25 - July 2) - Receive $30 off your ticket purchase for the TD Mainstage, Broadway Theatre, and The Bassment Club. Cannot be combined with any other offer. In-person sales only. Value $30
Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan (July 5 - August 20) - One adult ticket. Value $37
Fete Fransaskoise Festival at Pike Lake (July 7 - 9) - Two adult tickets. 3 day access to all festival activities and performances. Free entry for 13 and under. Deux billets adultes. Acces pour 3 jours. Entree gratuite pour les 13 et mains. Value $150
A Taste of Saskatchewan (July 11 - 16) - Eight (8) food and refreshment tokens. Value $20
PotashCorp Fringe Theatre and Street Festival (August 3 - 12) - Theatre show pass for two people. Value $30
Saskatoon Ribfest at Diefenbaker Park (August 4 - 7) - (1) half rib dinner and (1) side. Come to information tent to redeem. Value $20
Saskatoon Ex (August 8 - 13) - Family pass for up to four people (2 adults & 2 children under 10). Valid any day (Tuesday to Sunday). Value $32
John Arcand Fiddle Fest (August 10 - 13) - Buy one weekend wristband for $60 and get one free. Not exchangeable for day wristbands or cash, non-transferable (must be put on at the gate and not removed to be valid). Value $60
FolkFest (August 17 - 19) - Two FolkFest Passports providing unlimited access for three days to 25 cultural pavilions (includes transportation). Value $32
TCU Place - $30 off any show ticket purchased (limit one ticket per pass). Based on show availability. Value $30
Apex Trampoline Park - Two free one-hour jumps OR Three free half-hour jumps. Please book online, space is limited. Value $30
Batoche National Historic Site - Batoche Activity Pack for two: canoe rental, shuttle bus tour, and $10 of "Batoche Bucks" to be used at gift shop. Value $50
Eco Glide Adventures - Adventure Tour with Segway/Ninebot OR 2 hour tandem bike rental. Youth must be at least 15 years and accompanied by an adult. Value $50 or $30
Escape Sports - Two hour bike rental with Drift Cafe Picnic Lunch. Value $35
Mar's Mini Golf 3D Glow in the Dark - Play all-day mini golf for up to 6 people. Value $84
PotashCorp Playland at Kinsmen Park - One Play Pack (12 ride tickets). Value $20
Prairie River Cruises Ltd. - One adult pass for a cruise on the Prairie Lily River Boat. Not valid for dinner or brunch cruises. Value $24
Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo - One family admission. Value $23
Wanuskewin Heritage Park - One Family Pass plus a $15 Restaurant Gift Certificate. Value $40
Western Development Museum - One Family Pass (dependent children under 18 years). Value $25
Wyant Group Raceway - $48 credit towards ticket(s) purchased for any event (including NASCAR Pinty's Series). Value $48