Explore the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre!
Use our full-service hotel in Taber as your base for an exciting hands-on day of exploring the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre in Coaldale, Alberta - a short 20-minute drive away from the hotel!
Book the Birds of Prey Get-A-Way Package available at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Taber this summer, package price is $110.00 + applicable fees & taxes*.
Our summer package includes:
One night accommodation in a Standard Guest Room
Hot breakfast and a 10% discount voucher for meals eaten at Seasons Cafe & Eatery
One day Family admission to the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre in Coaldale, AB
One $25 Petro Canada gas card to help you explore the Town of Taber, Town of Coaldale and the Canadian Badlands
Reserve the package online or call the hotel's Front Desk at 403-223-4424 to book your family adventure today!
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- Transportation to and from the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre is not included.
- *Package rate based on 2 Adults and 2 Children in a Standard Guest Room for one night, applicable fees and taxes not included in the price. Package subject to availability, conditions may apply and cannot be combined with another offer.
- Family admission to Alberta Birds of Prey Centre - up to 2 Adults or Seniors (age 60+) and 2 Youth (age 6-17) or Children (age 3-5)
- Package available to book until September 3, 2019, valid credit card required at time of booking to hold the reservation.
- Package reservations must be cancelled within 24 hours prior to the day of your arrival for a full refund. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- Choose a breakfast item from a select menu served in the restaurant; the breakfast vouchers have no cash value and are non-refundable.
- One (1) $25 Petro Canada gift card provided at check-in time per Birds of Prey Get-a-Way package reservation.
Photo shared by Travel Alberta / Katie Goldie