Go back in time as you learn about why people moved and settled in Crowsnest Pass. Discover old mine ruins, settlements, a cemetery, and mine entrances as we venture towards the ghost town of Lille. Once we finally arrive at Lille, you will understand what makes this place special and you will uncover the hopes and dreams of the early settlers. At Lille, we will relax to enjoy a bagged lunch and create your own art piece representing the hustle and bustle of the ghost town. Lille is a Provincial Historical Site and many parts of Lille still remain, but it is the stories that make it come alive.
We have partnered with Uplift Adventures to give our guests a high quality local guided hiking adventure. Use the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Pincher Creek, AB as the base for your South Canadian Rockies experience. Book our 2-night Guided Miner's Path Package starting at $600 + applicable fees & taxes for 2 people*.
The Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre's weekday package includes:
Two-night accommodation in an Elite Double Guest Room. We'll upgrade your family to a Junior Suite at the time of check-in (based on availability)
A semi-private weekday 5-6 hour guided interpretive hike with Uplift Adventures in Crowsnest Pass
On-trail snacks and beverages
A continental to-go breakfast
A $25 Fas Gas Plus gift card
A $40 Dining Voucher at the hotel's restaurant or lounge
Join us this summer as we explore our backyard! Call the Pincher Creek hotel toll-free 1-888-888-4374 or direct at 403-627-5000 to book your Guided Lille Interpretive Hiking Package today.
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- Package reservations must be made a minimum of 24-hours prior to arrival. Package available to book Monday & Tuesday or Thursday & Friday with hiking taking place Tuesday or Friday. A valid credit card required at the time of booking to hold the reservation.
- *Package rate based on 2 people (consecutive night stay), additional person charges will apply for additional people (adults or children).
- Package reservations must be canceled within 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival for a full refund. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- Transportation to and from the hotel to trailhead is not included in the package
- Uplift Adventures can provide use of hiking poles, advanced notice will be required
- Daily hiking group size will not exceed 4 people for physical distancing purposes
- Gas card and dining voucher will be provided at check-in
Photo from Uplift Adventures