The Heritage Inn Hotels Are Dog Friendly!
Our dog-friendly rooms cannot be booked on the Heritage Inn Hotels' reservation website or any other online booking website (ex. Expedia or Booking.com).
Advance reservations for dog-friendly guest rooms should be made prior to arrival, as they are subject to availability. Please call the hotel directly or toll-free at 1-888-888-4374 to speak to our Front Desk staff and secure a dog-friendly room prior to your arrival.
We welcome guests traveling with small dogs subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Small dogs are those weighing under 22.68 kilos or 50 pounds. Dogs exceeding the weight limit may be allowed at the General Manager’s discretion. Please contact the General Manager prior to making the reservation for approval.
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
- There is a charge of $10.00 per dog per night to a maximum of $100.00 per stay (plus applicable taxes).
- Maximum number of 2 dogs allowed per guest room.
- Upon check-in guests with dogs are required to sign a waiver, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel’s dog policy:
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their dog. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash while travelling through public areas. Dogs are not allowed in food & beverage outlets, or in the pool, atrium or fitness areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the hotel room or suite unless crated. Guests are required to contact the front desk to arrange a convenient time for housekeeping to service their room.
- Please respect other hotel guests by preventing noise or any other disturbances by their dog.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on hotel property and in the local neighborhood.