The Heritage Inn Hotels Are Dog Friendly!
We welcome guests traveling with dogs subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
- There is a charge of $20.00 per dog per night (plus applicable taxes).
- Maximum number of 2 dogs allowed per guest room.
- Upon check-in guests with dogs are required to sign a waiver, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel’s dog policy:
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their dog. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash while travelling through public areas. Dogs are not allowed in food & beverage outlets, or in the pool, atrium or fitness areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the hotel room or suite. Guests are required to contact the front desk to arrange a convenient time for housekeeping to service their room.
- Please respect other hotel guests by preventing noise or any other disturbances by their dog.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on hotel property and in the local neighborhood.
Our dog-friendly rooms cannot be booked on the Heritage Inn Hotels' reservation website or any other online booking website (ex. Expedia or Booking.com).
Reservations for dog-friendly guest rooms must be made and confirmed by the hotel prior to arrival. Dog-friendly rooms are limited and are subject to availability. Please call the hotel directly or toll-free at 1-888-888-4374 to speak to our Front Desk staff and secure a dog-friendly room prior to your arrival.