The Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre is hiring!
This position will include:
- Answering and directing all calls appropriately and efficiently
- Process and confirm room reservations
- Greet, register and assign rooms to arriving guests
- Present statement of charges to departing guests and receive payment for services
- Respond to guest’s questions or concerns
- Ensure work areas and equipment are kept functional and orderly at all times
Who we are looking for:
- A hardworking, positive and proactive individual
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shift work is required
- Must be well groomed and willing to wear a uniform as per the hotel dress code standards
- Must abide by the dress code standards
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must have the ability to handle and solve customer related concerns and complaints and report to supervisor as necessary
Knowledge and Training:
- Knowledge of clerical and basic accounting procedures
- Aware of POS systems and basic computer operations
Previous experience is an asset.
Benefits include discounted hotel stays and wholesale purchasing.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.