Explore the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre!
Use our full-service hotel in Taber as your base for an exciting day of exploring the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre in Coaldale, Alberta - a short 20-minute drive away from the hotel. This is your chance to get up close and personal with some magnificent species. Tip: make sure you do not miss one of their live flying demonstrations!
Book the Birds of Prey Get-A-Way Package available at the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Taber this summer, package price is $110.00 + applicable fees & taxes*.
Our summer package includes:
One night accommodation in a Standard Guest Room and continental bagged breakfast
One day Family admission to the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre in Coaldale, AB
One $25 Petro Canada gas card to help you explore the Town of Taber, Town of Coaldale and the Canadian Badlands
10% food and beverage discount for dine-in or takeaway orders at Seasons Cafe & Eatery or Heritage Lounge
Reserve the package online or call the hotel's Front Desk at 403-223-4424 to book your family adventure today!
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- Transportation to and from the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre is not included.
- *Package rate based on 2 Adults and 2 Children in a Standard Guest Room for one night, applicable fees and taxes not included in the price. Package subject to availability, conditions may apply and cannot be combined with another offer.
- Family admission to Alberta Birds of Prey Centre - up to 4 people total. Family can comprise of 2 Adults or Seniors (age 60+) and 2 Youth (age 6-17) or Children (age 3-5). Voucher availabel at check-in.
- Package available to book until September 6, 2020, valid credit card required at time of booking to hold the reservation.
- Package reservations must be cancelled within 24 hours prior to the day of your arrival for a full refund. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- One (1) $25 Petro Canada gas card provided at check-in time per Birds of Prey Get-a-Way package reservation.
Photo shared by Travel Alberta / Katie Goldie