The Mountains Are Calling!
Waterton Lakes National Park is known for its unique and beautiful biodiversity in the Canadian Rockies. The mountainous terrain alongside the prairies has created some of the most stunning vegetation in Alberta.
We have partnered with Uplift Adventures to give our guests a high-quality local guided adventure. Uplift Adventures will take our guests on a tour that will start with a plant identification review and key. Then we will head out onto a trail to discover and admire the natural beauty. Expect to see breathtaking views from start to finish as you explore southern Alberta's gem, only a short 30-minute drive from Pincher Creek, AB.
Use the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Pincher Creek, AB as the base for your Waterton wildflower walking experience. Book our 1-night Guided Waterton Wildflower Package starting at $250 + applicable fees & taxes for 2 people*.
The Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre's weekday package includes:
Overnight accommodation in a spacious Elite Guest Room
Daily continental to-go breakfast
A semi-private weekday 3-4 hour guided walk with Uplift Adventures in Waterton Lakes National Park (choice of morning or afternoon session)
10% food and beverage discount at Seasons Cafe & Eatery or Heritage Lounge
Join us this summer as we explore our backyard! Call the Pincher Creek hotel toll-free 1-888-888-4374 or direct at 403-627-5000 to book your Guided Waterton Wildflower Package today.
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- Package reservations must be made minimum 24-hours prior to arrival, based on tour availability. Package available to book Tuesday with Waterton wildflower walk taking place Wednesday. A valid credit card required at time of booking to hold the reservation.
- *Package rate based on 2 people, additional person charges will apply for additional people (adults or children).
- Package reservations must be cancelled within 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival for a full refund. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- Waterton Lakes National Park entry fee and transportation to and from the hotel and Waterton Lakes National Park is not included in the package
- Uplift Adventures can provide use of hiking poles, advanced notice will be required.
- Daily hiking group size will not exceed 4 people for physical distancing purposes.
- Morning Session:
- 8:00 - 8:15 am | Meet at the trailhead for Bertha Falls, discuss safety & trip
- 8:15 - 9:00 am | Plant identification review and key
- 9:00 - 12:00 pm | Explore Bertha Falls and part of the Lakeshore Trail, discover all of the wildflowers
- Afternoon Session:
- 2:00 - 2:15 pm | Meet at the trailhead for Crandell Lake via the Akamina Parkway (no cell service), discuss safety & trip
- 2:15 - 3:00 pm | Plant identification review and key
- 3:00 - 6:00 pm | Explore Crandell Lake Trail via the Akamina Parkway, discover all of the wildflowers