The Heritage Inn Hotels & Convention Centres is a family-owned independent hotel brand born in the 1970’s with 8 locations in AB, BC & SK. We strive to ensure reliable service, comfort and value to our customers; promote growth and teamwork with our employees and partner and foster collaboration to stimulate and sustain economic and tourism growth within our communities. We are currently looking for a Night Auditor to join our team!
This position will include:
- Answering and directing all calls appropriately and efficiently
- Process and confirm room reservations
- Greet, register and assign rooms to arriving guests
- Present statement of charges to departing guests and receive payment for services
- Perform daily reporting using computerized and manual systems
- Answer enquiries regarding guest services and registration of guests by letter, e-mail, telephone or in person
- Ensure work areas are stocked and equipment is kept functional and orderly at all times
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of all online reservations
Who we are looking for:
- A hardworking, positive and proactive individual
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Night shift and weekend work is required
- Must be well groomed and willing to wear a uniform as per the hotel dress code standards
- Must abide by the dress code standards
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must be reliable, dependable and punctual
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must have the ability to handle and solve customer related concerns and complaints and report to supervisor as necessary
Knowledge and Training:
- Knowledge of clerical and basic accounting procedures
- Aware of POS systems and basic computer operations
Previous experience in hospitality is an asset.
Benefits also include discounted hotel stays and wholesale purchasing.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.