What's Happening Around Pincher Creek?
Use the renowned historic ranching town in southern Alberta as your base for exploring the South Canadian Rockies and nearby Castle Provincial Parks, Waterton Lakes National Park, The Cowboy Trail, Crowsnest Pass, and so much more!
Top 5 Local Things To Do In Pincher Creek:
1. Learn about local artisans and shop the amazing gift shop at The Lebel Mansion. Tips: Plan your visit ahead of time and take an art class while you're in town. Or visit their new online gift shop!
2. Drive around town and view the beautiful murals scattered throughout the town. Head to the Tamarack on Main Street, southern Alberta's original outdoor outfitter. Their shop has a great selection of outdoor gear, better yet learn about guided hikes and their hiker's shuttle service to Waterton Lakes National Park.
3. Visit the Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village and step back in time. On Canada Day (July 1, 2018) they will be opening a new Hudsons Bay exhibit to the public. Listen to fantastic live music during their Southern Nights series in July and August.
4. Take a short drive to Castle Mountain Resort for a thrilling skiing experience. Visit in the summer and take-in their annual Huckleberry Festival.
5. Stop and see Heritage Acres Farm Museum, they have a wide range of buildings and events throughout the summer and fall.
*We recommend visiting the establishment's website to check their operating hours