Escape into the rich history along the Miner's Path, and retrace the steps the miners took to make a living in the early 1900s. Coleman was a town built on coal mining and is now recognized as a National Historical Site. Our expert guides share with you the history and remnants along the path, and you will discover what makes Crowsnest Pass a special place in the South Canadian Rockies. Not only do you get to learn about this hidden gem, but you also get a delicious brunch made by a local favourite.
We have partnered with Uplift Adventures to give our guests a high quality local guided hiking adventure. Use the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Pincher Creek, AB as the base for your South Canadian Rockies experience. Book our 2-night Guided Miner's Path Package starting at $550 + applicable fees & taxes for 2 people*.
The Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre's weekday package includes:
Two-night accommodation in an Elite Double Guest Room. We'll upgrade your family to a Junior Suite at the time of check-in (based on availability)
Hearty homemade brunch before the hike at Country Encounters
A semi-private weekday 3 hour guided interpretive hike with Uplift Adventures in Crowsnest Pass
A continental to-go breakfast
A $25 Fas Gas Plus gift card
A $40 Dining Voucher at the hotel's restaurant or lounge
Join us this summer as we explore our backyard! Call the Pincher Creek hotel toll-free 1-888-888-4374 or direct at 403-627-5000 to book your Guided Miner's Path Package today.
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- Package reservations must be made minimum of 24-hours prior to arrival. Package available to book Sunday & Monday or Wednesday & Thursday with brunch/hiking taking place Monday or Thursday. A valid credit card required at the time of booking to hold the reservation.
- *Package rate based on 2 people (consecutive night stay), additional person charges will apply for additional people (adults or children).
- Package reservations must be canceled within 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival for a full refund. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- Transportation to and from the hotel to Country Encounters/trailhead is not included in the package
- Uplift Adventures can provide use of hiking poles, advanced notice will be required
- Daily hiking group size will not exceed 4 people for physical distancing purposes
- Gas card and dining voucher will be provided at check-in
Photo from Uplift Adventures